Commercial Solar Energy System For Your Business
Solar Energy is a great way for your company or commercial building to save money on energy costs and show environmental responsibility. Going solar allows your business to produce its own electricity and never have to worry about rising electric cost. Convert your unused rooftops into a consistent revenue source by installing a solar energy system. Additionally, adding a solar energy system increases your building’s value substantially.
We will prepare a solar energy analysis that will provide a detailed breakdown of your building’s energy use, an explanation of the financial projections and benefits, and a complete panels installation quotation.
- On-site analysis to determine the best system
- Comprehensive Financial Analysis
- Comprehensive Energy Analysis
- All Paperwork including: Application Forms & Technical Worksheets
- Custom Design
- Utility Interconnection
- Permit Procurement
- Rebate Assignment
- SREC Aggregator
- 10 year Workmanship Warranty
Economics of solar:
- Federal Grants or income tax credits available
- Accelerated depreciation benefits
- Why pay the utility for your electricity when you can generate it yourself?
- Earn credits that can be sold to the utilities on a monthly basis
Turn unused assets into a profit center:
- Your roof is wasted space. Put a solar system on it and turn your roof into a paying tenant.
- Utilize unused land with a ground-mount system. Provide power to your building or to your tenants.
- From beginning to end – and throughout the life of your system, we’re on hand to help you!
We provide services to Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura Counties and most of southern california.
Learn more about the benefits and federal incentives here: Tax Benefits
Learn more about Rebates from your Utility Company here: Solar Rebates